TMS VCL UI Pack
Our bundle of over 600 VCL UI controls for modern, feature-rich Windows application development, including grids, planner, richeditor, ribbon, web updater, treeview and much more...
A full series of scheduling, PIM and calendar components
- Award-winning feature-rich day/month/week/timeline/multi-day/multi-resource & custom scheduling user interface component.
- DB-aware version included.
- Fine control over appearance of items (events) in the Planner including read-only items, items with trackbar, multiple images, caption, different inplace editors, HTML formatting in items with hyperlink support, rich text and more...
- Highly customizable display modes with horizontal, vertical or repeating time-axis.
- Time-axis in 5,6,10,15,30,60min, day, halfday and custom divisions with configurable start of day/end of day.
- Built-in printing, clipboard, export to HTML, stream support.
Planner Calendars and DatePickers9 highly configurable month calendars, datepickers for use with or without TMS TPlanner:
- TPlannerCalendar : highly configurable non DB-aware calendar component.
- TDBPlannerCalendar : DB-aware calendar component that can automatically show events from a TMS Planner events database.
- TPlannerCalendarGroup : multimonth calendar component.
- TPlannerDatePicker : datepicker with highly configurable calendar dropdown.
- TDBPlannerDatePicker : DB-aware datepicker with calendar dropdown that can automatically show events from a TMS Planner events database.
- TDBPlannerMaskDatePicker : masked DB-aware datepicker with calendar dropdown that can automatically show events from a TMS Planner events database.
- TPlannerDBDatePicker : single DB-field DB-aware datepicker with support for null-date entry.
- TPlannerDBMaskDatePicker : masked single DB-field DB-aware datepicker with support for null-date entry.
- TPlannerRangeSelector : control to input a date range, going from a start date to an end date
- TExecAlarm : executes an application at alarm time.
- TOxygenSMSAlarm : sends SMS at alarm time.
- TVoiceAlarm : speaks message at alarm time with MS Text to speech engine.
- TSoundAlarm : plays wave file at alarm time.
- TScriptAlarm : executes pascal script at alarm time.
- TPlannerOutlookExchange : exports or imports appointment information with Outlook.
- TPlannerXMLExchange : exports appointment information to XML file.
- TPlannerPocketPCExchange : exports or imports appointment information from a Pocket PC.
- TPlannerOxygenExchange : exports or imports appointment information to a Nokia 61xx / 71xx cell phone.
- TPlannervCalendarExchange : exports or imports appointment information in vCalendar format.
- TPlannervAddictCheck : uses the Addict spell checker for spell checking appointments in Planner / DBPlanner.
- Full component list
- TMS Component Pack what's new guide
- Ranorex testing tools add built-in support for TMS software VCL components in the latest Ranorex automated testing tools!
- PDF manual
- TMS TInspectorBar Developers Guide
- TMS HTML Controls Pack Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvEdit Developers Guide
- TMS Advanced Poly List Developers Guide
- TMS Advanced Toolbars and Menus Developers Guide
- TMS Advanced TreeView Developers Guide
- TMS VCL UI Pack Quick Start Guide
- TMS Grid Pack Developers Guide
- TMS Metro Controls Pack Developers Guide
- TMS Parameter Controls Developers Guide
- TMS PDF Library Developers Guide
- TMS Smooth Controls Pack Developers Guide
- TMS Spell Check Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvDBFormPanel - TMS TAdvDBFormBox Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvDropDownControls Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvGridFilter and TAdvDBFilter Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvMemo Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvOfficePager Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvResponsiveList Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvRichEditor Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvSearchList Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvStringGrid Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvTouchkeyboard Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvTouchkeyboard Developers Guide
- TMS TDBAdvGrid Developers Guide
- TMS THotSpotImage Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvCardList Developers Guide
- TMS TWebUpdate Developers Guide
- TMS UpdateBuilder Quick Start Guide
- TMS TAdvTreeView Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvWebBrowser Developers Guide
- TMS VCL UI Pack SVG Developers Guide
- Tips & FAQ
- Blog posts
What our customers say
Thank you for this superb tool collection!
Thanks for the effort to create the VCL grid goodies ! These chunks of outcome-oriented teaching-material are very useful. It's unbelievable how powerful the grid is when one knows how to unveil it's countless options...
I don''t know how I could have created and managed so many projects without the AdvStringGrid! And although there is already so much functionality in it I''m using my own derived version with automatic column widths, enhanced export to Excel (including text colors, backround colors, comments, merged cells and more), the possibility to fill in static data at design time and more. This often allows me to build a new tool in hours instead of days! Support is also great! Thanks.
Keep up the great work...Every new release of TMS Component Pack is like Xmas. Top quality components! :-)
I must say that the increasing number of features and sophistication of your VCL components is impressing. Your components also inspires to add new functionalities to our application.
Note that the TMS VCL UI Pack replaces the TMS Component Pack. Both products can't be installed simultaneously. Therefore TMS Component Pack must first be uninstalled before installing the TMS VCL UI Pack
TMS VCL UI Pack
- Delphi 7, 2007, 2010, 2009, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria, C++Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria (Professional/Enterprise/Architect)
- Licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension ( offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through our Support Center and via email