Compact cross-platform logging framework offering informative log output to a flexible number of targets with a minimum amount of code.
v2.3 (September 6, 2021)Version history
- Log to one or more output handlers such as the Console, HTML, Text file, CSV file, TCP/IP, Browser, Windows Event Log, ...
- Heavily RTTI based for comprehensive type and class logging with simple log statements
- Cross-platform: supports VCL Win32/Win64 apps and FMX Win32/Win64/macOS/iOS/Android apps
- Class & property attribute based log output control & log output validation
- Extensive & extensible data formatting capabilities
- Multi-thread enabled & thread-safe
- Includes options for time & delta time measurements
- Runtime configurable log level
- Log configuration persistence to file or registry
- Helper methods to quickly setup custom output handlers and retrieve important information on the machine, device and application
- Value validations to control logging based on attributes with a set of pre-defined validations such as value-range, date/time range, string length, regular expressions, ...
- Easily extensible and customizable with custom output handlers
- Separate TCP/IP Client included to view logger outputs remotely or TCP/IP server to log outputs of multiple client apps
- IDE Plugin for adding missing units, inserting output handler registration code and toggling comments
- Automatic exception logging
- Interfaces to myCloudData.net & Exceptionless cloud logging
ScreenshotsClick image for more screenshots.
What our customers say
Hi Bruno Just want to drop you a line about how great your presentation was today. We often fail to point out to someone when they do a great job! You did a great job, you gave me a lot of ideas, and you answered my question very well. THANK you for your great products & super support.
Thank you for developing components where I can best describe it like this: TMS components is a case where "The wheels fit the car, and NOT the car fit the wheels". Well done.
As always your support is extraordinary and lightning fast.
Great controls - Just like I remember from the project I worked on 1998-2003. The controls only got better
I've played with the trial of Aurelius a bit and I like what I've seen so far (Firebird 2.5 with IBObjects). Especially the way how I can get started with a legacy database is nice. I wouldn't like if Aurelius thinks it needs to be clever when it comes to maintaining the underlaying database for changes due to the technical challenges mentioned above. For sure, Aurelius has potential for being an important part in the Delphi world when writing OO-based database clients.
for Delphi XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria (Professional/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension (offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through email and forum