TMS FNC UI Pack
Powerful, feature-rich UI controls for 4 frameworks and 5+ operating systems
v22.214.171.124 (September 2, 2021)Version history
Compatible operating systems/browsers
Includes access to TMS FNC Core
Compact light-weight WYSIWYG editor for formatted textTTMSFNCRichEditor
- Light-weight WYSIWYG editor for formatted text
- Formatted text with bullets, hyperlinks, images, indenting and aligned paragraphs
- Functions for merging, highlighting text, undo/redo and clipboard operations.
- Stores its text natively in the .RTE file format.
- Possibilities to load from .TXT, .RTF, .HTML and .RTE
- Export to .TXT, .RTF, .HTML, .RTE and PDF
- Separate rich editing/formatting toolbars
- Emoticons support
- Support for BitmapContainer images
- Autocorrect : custom auto-correct actions
- Separate ToolBar Popup
- Ruler control connected with TTMSFNCRichEditor
- Intuitive and familiar handling
- Set the margins of page,
- Indentation of text
- Add tabs
- Specific customization for the export of the TTMSFNCRichEditor to the printer
Partner ProgramCreate your own FNC components and become an FNC Certified partner.
- PDF manual
- TMS FNC Grid Developers Guide
- TMS FNC KanbanBoard Developers Guide
- TMS FNC Ribbon Developers Guide
- TMS FNC Planner Developers Guide
- TMS FNC RichEditor Developers Guide
- TMS FNC TreeView Developers Guide
- TMS FNC SearchList Developers Guide
- TMS FNC ResponsiveList Developers Guide
- TMS FNC SpreadGrid Developers Guide
- TMS FNC TableView Developers Guide
- TMS FNC ObjectInspector Developers Guide
- TMS FNC Calendar Developers Guide
- TMS FNC WebBrowser Developers Guide
- TMS FNC Printer Developers Guide
- Tips & FAQ
- Blog posts
What our customers say
Hi Bruno Just want to drop you a line about how great your presentation was today. We often fail to point out to someone when they do a great job! You did a great job, you gave me a lot of ideas, and you answered my question very well. THANK you for your great products & super support.
Thank you for developing components where I can best describe it like this: TMS components is a case where "The wheels fit the car, and NOT the car fit the wheels". Well done.
As always your support is extraordinary and lightning fast.
Great controls - Just like I remember from the project I worked on 1998-2003. The controls only got better
I've played with the trial of Aurelius a bit and I like what I've seen so far (Firebird 2.5 with IBObjects). Especially the way how I can get started with a legacy database is nice. I wouldn't like if Aurelius thinks it needs to be clever when it comes to maintaining the underlaying database for changes due to the technical challenges mentioned above. For sure, Aurelius has potential for being an important part in the Delphi world when writing OO-based database clients.
TMS FNC UI Pack
for Delphi XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, C++Builder XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, (Professional/Enterprise/Architect) , Lazarus/FPC
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension (offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through email and forum