TMS Analytics & Physics Pack
Delphi library that provides an easy way to evaluate mathematical expressions, calculate symbolic derivatives & integration, solving non linear equations, approximation function calculation and more...
v22.214.171.124 (December 27, 2021)Version history
Feature overviewTMS Analytics & Physics Pack is a Delphi library for developers that contains special classes to work with analytical expressions in Delphi programs - parse expressions, calculate expression values with multiple parameters, expression based derivatives & integration calculation and so on. In addition, it offers approximation function calculation, solving differential and non-linear equations. TMS Analytics & Physics Pack allows using various physics concepts (such as physical quantities, units of measurement, ...) in Delphi programs.
- 100% Delphi code
- Strongly structured class hierarchy
- Universal algorithms for working with formulae of any complexity and for working with physics concepts
- Many predefined functions and physical entities (physical quantities, units of measurement)
- Easy to introduce new functions for any argument types and new physics concepts (physical quantities, units of measurement and so on)
- Easy to overload operators for any argument types
- Working with Complex numbers, 3D vectors and tensors
- Working with indexed data (arrays, matrixes and higher dimensioned data)
- Analytical (expression based) derivative calculation
- Conditional 'if' function (supporting real, complex and fractions), including derivative evaluation
- Special extension: allows calculation of special functions (Bessel, Legendre) and their derivatives
- Platform independent: can be used in VCL and FMX applications for Windows, macOS, iOS, Android
- Fractions extension: allows using common fractions in math expressions, including making operations like 1/2+1/3 = 5/6, converting floating values to common fractions and vice versa
- Approximation tool: least squares approximation of multidimensional data with arbitrary, user defined basis functions
- Numerical integration: calculating definite integral values for one- and two- dimensional functions
- ODE tool: solving initial value problems for the systems of ordinary differential equations
- Function analysis tool: finding roots and extremums for univariate functions
- Nonlinear tool: solving systems of nonlinear equations
What our customers say
In the past I have purchased other components from other parties. I will say proudly that TMS is the best in support, price and style. Whenever I need a help your team is always there to help me. Keep up the good work
Hi Bruno Just want to drop you a line about how great your presentation was today. We often fail to point out to someone when they do a great job! You did a great job, you gave me a lot of ideas, and you answered my question very well. THANK you for your great products & super support.
Thank you for developing components where I can best describe it like this: TMS components is a case where "The wheels fit the car, and NOT the car fit the wheels". Well done.
As always your support is extraordinary and lightning fast.
Great controls - Just like I remember from the project I worked on 1998-2003. The controls only got better
TMS Analytics & Physics Pack
for Delphi XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria (Professional/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension (offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through email and forum