TMS FlexCel DLL
Read, write, manipulate .XLS, .XLSX files and generate PDF or HTML reports from any Windows programming language or application scripting
Also available for:
v7.11 (September 9, 2021)Version history
- DLL based interface to read/write XLS,XLSX,XLSM files
- Manipulate Excel files from any Windows programming language or application scripting supporting DLLs
- Includes direct DLL function imports/wrappers for old Delphi versions
- Can handle encrypted XLS, XLSX files
- Conversion of XLS,XLSX files to HTML or PDF files
- Can generate PDF, HTML reports from XLS,XLSX files
- Comes as one easy to deploy DLL and can be used on machine without Excel installed
- Includes DLL import unit & wrapper for Delphi 6 to Delphi 10 Seattle
- Includes 32 and 64 bit dlls
ScreenshotsAn XLSM file generated by FlexCel dll:
Support for creating and reading encrypted XLS and XLSX files:
Options for exporting to HTML:
Options for exporting to PDF:
Acrobat DC showing a PDF/A3b file generated with FlexCel. It also shows attachment support and unicode (including UTF16 surrogates) support, even in Delphi versions which are not Unicode (this file was generated in Delphi 6):
TMS Grid FiltersFree interface between TMS Grids and TMS Flexcel to provide import/export capabilities to .XLS & .XLSX, .PDF formats.
CommentsThanks for an excellent product. I did have some issues Friday but these were expertly solved by Adrian Gallero over the weekend. I cannot recommend you products and service high enough. Thanks and kind regards
Kevin Clegg / Soft Options, via email
What our customers say
Hi Bruno Just want to drop you a line about how great your presentation was today. We often fail to point out to someone when they do a great job! You did a great job, you gave me a lot of ideas, and you answered my question very well. THANK you for your great products & super support.
Thank you for developing components where I can best describe it like this: TMS components is a case where "The wheels fit the car, and NOT the car fit the wheels". Well done.
As always your support is extraordinary and lightning fast.
Great controls - Just like I remember from the project I worked on 1998-2003. The controls only got better
I've played with the trial of Aurelius a bit and I like what I've seen so far (Firebird 2.5 with IBObjects). Especially the way how I can get started with a legacy database is nice. I wouldn't like if Aurelius thinks it needs to be clever when it comes to maintaining the underlaying database for changes due to the technical challenges mentioned above. For sure, Aurelius has potential for being an important part in the Delphi world when writing OO-based database clients.
TMS FlexCel DLL
for Delphi 6, 7, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria, C++Builder 6, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria (Professional/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension (offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through email and forum