Versatile and extensible tile based gallery style component with tile scrolling, paging, moving, deleting and hierarchical tile structure.
Feature overviewTAdvSmoothTileList is designed to visually display and animate highly configurable tiles, with complex appearances and hierarchy. Tiles can have content for a normal state and for a maximized state. In addition, a sub tiles collection exists for each tile, allowing to hierarchically navigate in tiles in the TAdvSmoothTileList. The TAdvSmoothTileList can be connected to separate visualizer components, allowing to separately define specific visualizations for tiles.
- Complex gradients with opacity
- Custom drawing
- Different states for each tile: normal, hover, selected, maximized
- Different appearances for each tile
- ImageList and GDI+ PictureContainer support
- Support for HTML formatted text
- Keyboard support and mouse handling
- Programmatic interaction
- Header and footer navigation
- Content and Maximized Content visualizers
- Animation transitions
- Delete and Move inside tile list
- Automatic paging
- Columns and Rows
- Built-in color settings for Office and Windows styles
- Compatible with TMS TAdvFormStyler / TAdvAppStyler
- Capability to show HTML formatted text in header and footer
What our customers say
Thank you for this superb tool collection!
Thanks for the effort to create the VCL grid goodies ! These chunks of outcome-oriented teaching-material are very useful. It's unbelievable how powerful the grid is when one knows how to unveil it's countless options...
I don''t know how I could have created and managed so many projects without the AdvStringGrid! And although there is already so much functionality in it I''m using my own derived version with automatic column widths, enhanced export to Excel (including text colors, backround colors, comments, merged cells and more), the possibility to fill in static data at design time and more. This often allows me to build a new tool in hours instead of days! Support is also great! Thanks.
Keep up the great work...Every new release of TMS Component Pack is like Xmas. Top quality components! :-)
I must say that the increasing number of features and sophistication of your VCL components is impressing. Your components also inspires to add new functionalities to our application.
- Delphi 7, 2007, 2010, 2009, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria, C++Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria (Professional/Enterprise/Architect)
- Licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension ( offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through our Support Center and via email